Pro esports players sit for hours on end – under intense pressure to perform at the highest levels. That’s why a premium gaming chair is one of the most important pieces in a pro gaming setup. The best models provide consistent comfort while preventing soreness after long sessions. That keeps players fresh, motivated, and performing at peak levels. Want to perform like the pros? Here we review the best pro esports gaming chairs on the market in 2021.
The best way to know the qualities of a good computing chair is to test one out. That requires using it full-time for at least a few months. Luckily, top esports pros have already done that work for us.
Esports players spend around 10-12 hours of training at their computers every day. That has given gaming chair manufacturers lots of user data to work with. No other type of seating has undergone as much user testing over the past decade.
These chairs aren’t only for esports players. Anyone who sits full-time for a living can rely on these chairs the same way the pros do. If you’re looking for a spark, premium seating can help.
Reviews: Best Pro Esports Gaming Chairs
All gaming chairs that qualify as ‘premium’ come with fully adjustable features. At the least, these include 4D armrests and a multifunction tilt-lock.
However, the best models in this class go beyond the minimum with functional or aesthetic extras. These come from leading gaming chair brands with a proven track record on the pro esports scene.
Here are our picks as the best pro esports gaming chairs of 2021:
- Secretlab Titan EVO 2022 Series: best overall.
- DXRacer Master Series: most versatile.
- AKRacing Master Series Pro: racing-style classic.
- Clutch Throttle Series: rugged and reliable.
- Vertagear PL-6000: large and luxurious.
- Noblechairs HERO: best executive designs.
Secretlab Titan EVO 2022 Series
$449 from Secretlab
The Secretlab Titan 2020 Series reigned as the best pro esports chair for several years. Its successor takes over the #1 spot — widening the gap over competitors even further.
On every level, the Secretlab Titan EVO 2022 Series shines as the best premium gaming chair in the world. For a start, it’s the only premium gaming chair on the market available in three sizes.
Beyond sizing, it has the world’s most advanced integrated lumbar system. It also differs with a strapless magnetic headrest, pebble seat, and twenty-eight styles.
On top of that, it’s one of the few premium gaming chairs with a 5-year warranty. Best of all, the Titan EVO small and medium sizes are cheaper than most competitors.
Titan EVO Functionality
Like all premium esports chairs, the Titan EVO comes with 4D armrests and a multifunction tilt-lock mechanism. Similarities end there. For one thing, the range of styling options is unmatched.
2022 Series models come in 21 Leatherette styles and six SoftWeave Plus fabric styles.
Here are some highlight features:
4-Way L-ADAPT™ Lumbar Support System
Several brands offer gaming chairs with a depth-adjustable integrated lumbar. The Titan EVO pulls ahead with an integrated system that’s depth and height-adjustable.
There are two dials on the side of the chair. Toggle the left knob to adjust the height until the support fits your lower back curve. Then, toggle the right knob to set the depth exactly to your liking. But there’s more!
The L-ADAPT system is a revolutionary matrix made of 63 adaptive hinges. These adjust left or right dynamically in response to micro-movements. As a result, users enjoy targeted support even when adjusting positions.
Say goodbye to headrest straps and a limited support range. The Titan EVO introduces a new Magnetic Memory Foam Head Pillow. Without straps, users enjoy a massive adjustment range.
The magnets work from the top of the “T” to the upper lip of the backrest. In any size Titan chair, that provides better support for extra-small or extra-tall sizes.
Summary of Features
The Titan EVO comes packed with too many impressive features to list here. For a detailed look, see Titan Evo 2022 Series gaming chair review.
- Functionality: 4D armrests; multifunction tilt-lock; recline from 85-165°.
- New 2022 Series Features: integrated 3D-adjustable lumbar support; magnetic headrest pillow; pebble seat base with waterfall edge; CloudSwap armrest caps.
- Upholstery: Neo Hybrid Leatherette (21 styles); Softweave Plus Fabric (6 styles).
- Sizing: small 4’11” to 5’6″; medium 5’7″ to 6’2″; XL 5’11” to 6’9″.
- Warranty: five years.
Titan EVO sizing
The Titan EVO comes in small, medium, and XL sizes. All share the same features and upholstery options.
This makes the Titan an easy choice for everyone from size 4’11” (12-year-olds) and up.
|Titan EVO Small||2022 Series Medium||2022 Series XL|
|Seat||17.7" (W) x 18.9" (D)||18.5" (W) x 19.3" (D)||19.3" (W) x 19.7" (D)|
|Backrest||20" (W) x 32.3" (H)||21" (W) x 33.5" (H)||22" (W) x 35" (H)|
|Seat height||17.7" to 20.5"||17.7" to 20.5"||18.1" to 21.9"|
|Size rating||4'11" to 5'6"; 285 pounds||5'7" to 6'2"; 285 pounds||5'11" to 6'9"; 395 pounds|
Titan EVO 2022 Series summary
There’s no other premium gaming chair on the market available in small, medium, or XL sizes. No other model has an integrated lumbar that’s depth and height-adjustable. The Titan EVO is also available in the widest range of leatherette and fabric gaming chair designs.
On top of that, you also get a 5-year warranty and a reasonable price, compared to other premium gaming chairs.
In fact, finding something to complain about was a challenge. The only issue we’ve found thus far is the armrest height adjustment range. If you use a footrest, you’ll need to raise the height of the seat.
Then, the armrests don’t lower enough to fit under a desk. 2020 Series arms only lower to 26″ from the floor. 2022 Series arms are the same.
Despite our quibble, Secretlab has widened the gap over the competition. Without question, the Titan EVO is the best pro esports gaming chair that money can buy — by a large margin.
Available from Secretlab in America, Canada, the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and Malaysia. Lean more in this Titan EVO 2022 Series review.
DXRacer Master Modular Chair
$499 from DXRacer
The success of the Titan 2020 Series inspired many gaming chair brands to make exact Titan clones. Gaming chair pioneer DXRacer went in a different direction with its new flagship. The DXRacer is the world’s first modular gaming chair.
The base chair has an executive design in three Microfiber Leather designs. Master chairs come with the expected 4D armrests, deep recline, and multifunction tilt.
Beyond those staples, it also sports a depth-adjustable integrated lumbar and modular capability.
‘Modular’ means you can add extra functionality. At present, options include a laptop stand, footrest, cupholder, and pure mesh seat pan.
DXRacer Master features
Beyond modular extendability, DXRacer Master chairs have come with several innovative extras. Here are the highlights:
Integrated Lumbar Support
Like the Titan EVO, the DXRacer Master chair comes with a depth-adjustable integrated lumbar support system. It’s the only chair other than the Titan EVO with height-adjustability as well.
However, the Master chair’s version isn’t as user-friendly. You need to flip open the backrest padding (easy), then use tools to reposition the lumbar unit (cumbersome).
Even so, having height-adjustability makes a big difference. Despite being more cumbersome, this feature is a plus.
The DXRacer Master also does away with headrest straps. Instead of magnets, it uses a new rail-mounted headrest concept. Slide up or down to set your preferred height.
This unit provides a better adjustment range than a pillow with straps. It’s also effective and is easy to use. Although not as elegant as the Titan EVO’s magnet headrest, it’s pretty close.
Summary of Features
- Functionality: 4D armrests; recline to 155 degrees; multifunction tilt-lock.
- Support: resilient foam padding; integrated lumbar support; rail-mounted headrest.
- Upholstery: luxurious microfibre PU leather in black, maroon, or brown.
- Warranty: two years on parts, 10 years on the frame.
DXRacer Master sizing
The integrated lumbar support on this chair has a 2″ height adjustment range. That makes this model a good fit for short, average, and tall users.
Note that like most DXRacer chairs, the seat is slim-fit. If you have thick legs or wide hips, choose a wider model.
- Seat width x depth: 15″ (W, excluding seat edges) x 19.5″ (D)
- Backrest width x height: 22″(W) x 33 (H)
- Floor to seat range: 19.75-22.75″
- Size rating: 5’7″ to 6’6″; 275-pound weight capacity
DXRacer Master advice
The DXRacer Master ranks as the second-most innovative release of the year. It’s not quite on the level of the Titan EVO, but still functionally superior to the rest.
Our biggest issue with this model is its warranty. Despite paying a premium for the chair, you only get consumer-class 2-year protection.
Luckily, the frame is guaranteed for 10 years. Meanwhile, while the seat and backrest pieces are replaceable. If willing to replace the worn-out parts, this chair could potentially last for a decade.
Despite this gripe, the DXRacer Master Series has a lot going for it. For one thing, the modular capability provides excellent versatility. With the footrest, you can use this model as a luxury console gaming chair.
Adding the laptop holder lets you enjoy desk-free computing. If you like to tinker, you can adjust the integrated lumbar, or swap out the seat with the mesh version.
In summary, it’s a luxury executive gaming chair that can support intense gaming sessions in various ways.
To learn more, read this Master Series Modular Gaming Chair Review.
AKRacing Master Series Pro
$507.99 from Amazon
Fans of classic gaming chairs need to look no further. The Master Series Pro is the quintessential racing-style gaming chair.
It’s the flagship of the AKRacing brand and its most luxurious model. Like all premium chairs, the build includes 4D armrests, a multifunction tilt-lock, and deep recline functionality.
Highlights include extra-thick, fluffy padding, pro ergonomic features, and a rock-solid 5-year warranty.
Master Series Pro standout features
The Master Series Pro is a top-of-the-line gaming chair. Among the highlights is seventy percent more padding than AKRacing’s entry-level Core Series Ex.
Its padding is also softer than others. For instance, Secretlab’s foam has a density of 55 kg/m³. In comparison, the Master Pro has a much softer, spongier density of 55 kg/m³.
Another highlight is the premium PU upholstery. Subtle perforations along the contact spots help the chair keep cool, even in very hot weather.
Another standout is the warranty. Like Secretlab chairs, the Master Series Pro comes with 5-year parts protection. Unlike Secretlab chairs, AKRacing models also include a 10-year warranty on the steel frame.
Summary of Master Series Pro features
The Master Series justifies its high price by stacking on numerous luxury features.
- Functionality: 4D armrests; deep recline to 180°; 12° tilt-lock.
- Padding: cold cure foam padding guaranteed to maintain shape and density for five years. Density: 55 kg/m³ (seat) 50 kg/m³ (back)
- Upholstery: perforated PU leather in five color combinations.
- Support: single-piece steel frame; molded aluminum base (10x stronger than steel). It also has a class 4 gas lift and 2.5″ PU wheels.
- Extras: neck and lumbar support cushions.
- Warranty: 5-year warranty on parts, 10-year warranty on the steel frame.
Master Pro sizing
This chair should fit most average-sized adults of moderate width. If you need more space, check out the Master Series Max.
- Seat width & depth: 23.6″ (W) x 21.6″ (D)
- Backrest height & width: 33.8″ (H), 23.6″ (W)
- Floor to seat range: 13.6″ to 16.1″
- Chair height: 48.25″ to 51.75″
- Size rating: people 5’9″ to 6’2 tall; up to 330 pounds
Master Series Pro summary
The AKRacing Master Series Pro is one of the most luxurious classic gaming chairs you can buy. Spinal support comes from an old-school lumbar pillow. It lacks the sophistication of integrated systems but does the job adequately.
Beyond the lumbar are a couple of gripes. First, while Secretlab and DXRacer are pushing innovation, the Master Pro is static. It comes in five attractive styles, but all are a few years old.
With upgraded skins, these luxurious pro chairs could breathe fresh fire. Another issue is the price. At present, the Master Pro is one of the most expensive premium chairs on the market. This is despite having older styles and features than competitors.
On the positive side, the Master Series Pro is a solid all-rounder. It’s full-featured, comes in a range of styles, with a 5-year warranty to boot.
The Master Series Pro sells on Amazon.com for $507.99. It’s also available for Amazon customers in Canada and the UK.
Clutch Throttle Series
$429.90 on Amazon
Clutch Chairz is an American maker of high-end gaming chairs. The Throttle Series is its flagship product.
A few years ago, Pewdiepie signed on to use the Throttle Series during his video streams. As a result, the Throttle Series became one of the most famous gaming chairs in the world.
The Throttle Series is a luxurious, full-featured chair with large, spacious dimensions. On Amazon, the PewdiePie edition is also available. All models cost $429.90.
Throttle Series features
Throttle Series chairs come with the same rich features as other pro esports models. You get a deep recline, 4D armrests, a multifunction tilt mechanism, and high-quality upholstery.
Warranty protection is decent, with three-year protection on parts, plus a lifetime warranty on the frame.
- Functionality: 4D adjustable armrests; recline to 180°; 12° tilt-lock.
- Upholstery: cold-cured foam padding; premium PU leather engineered for superior abrasion and wear resistance.
- Support: heavy gauge welded steel frame; aluminum base; class 4 gas lift; PU casters.
- Warranty: 3-year warranty on parts, lifetime warranty on the steel frame.
Throttle Series sizing
The Throttle Series has a spacious seat and backrest. It sits lower to the floor than other chairs. Clutch says that the low-profile design makes it easier to keep the feet flat on the ground.
- Seat width & depth: 20.5″ (W) x 21.7″ (D)
- Backrest height & width: 35″ (H), 22.5″ (W)
- Floor to seat range: 14.9″ to 18″
- Chair height: 48″ to 51″
- Size rating: people 5’6″ to 6’3 tall; up to 330 pounds
Throttle Series chair summary
PewDiePie is the only pro that uses a Throttle Series chair. Even so, the Throttle Series matches up well with other high-end pro esports chairs.
Expect a firm, comfortable seat with crisp adjustment options that make it easy to move. You can sit upright with perfect posture for intense gaming, then rock or deep recline to relax.
On the downside, beyond the PewDiePie chair, Throttle Series chairs haven’t seen any updates in a few years. Given the company’s strong branding, fresh new designs would generate plenty of hype.
Even so, the Throttle Series offers good value for money. It’s cheaper than premium AKRacing and Noblechairs models but comes with a longer 3-year warranty.
To learn more, check out this detailed Clutch Chairz Throttle Series Review.
Vertagear P-Line PL6000
$439.99 from Vertagear
The PL6000 is Vertagear’s version of the Master Series Pro. It’s the flagship pro chair in the Vertagear collection. It offers spacious dimensions, firm padding, and rich pro features.
Like the Master Series Pro, PL6000 chairs have classic styling that could really pop with some new skins. Current models come in black PU leather with a range of color accents to choose from.
The Vertagear PL6000 offers spacious, consistent comfort for long periods of sitting. From top-to-bottom, the quality and attention to detail are apparent.
The faux leather upholstery is supple and breathable, even in hot conditions. Color-accent stitching decorates the front of the backrest and the edges of each chair.
Even the bottom casters have color accents that match the rest of the chair.
- Functionality: padded 4D adjustable armrests; recline with tilt lock to 140°
- Comfort: industrial strength foam padding; lumbar cushion & neck support pillow
- Upholstery: perforated PVC leather in nine color options
- Warranty: 2 years on parts; 10 years on frame
To learn more, check our detailed Vertagear gaming chair review.
Like most large esports chairs, the PL6000 offers roomy dimensions that should fit a range of users. Stocky, tall users will enjoy a snug fit, while average sizes will enjoy a spacious yet comfortable one.
- Seat width x depth: 21.7″ (W) x 19″ (D)
- Backrest width x height: 20.5″ (W) x 31.9″ (H)
- Floor to seat range: 20-24.1″
- Chair height: 50.6-54.6″
- Size rating: 5’9″ to 6’8″ and up to 350 pounds
The PL6000 offers a level of comfort and functionality that rivals the AKRacing Master Series Pro. It’s also slightly cheaper.
However, while the Master Series Pro comes with a 5-year warranty, the PL6000 (like all Vertagear chairs), only comes with 2 years of protection.
To compete against the latest and the greatest, we’d like to see some adjustments. For one thing, a 2-year warranty for a $400+ chair is behind the times.
For another, current PL-6000 styles are a few years old. Fresh, updated styles for the modern era would help!
On the flip side, if you’re looking for a classic racing-style gaming chair, the PL6000 is a solid choice. With refreshed designs and a longer warranty, it could be even better.
The Vertagear PL-6000 is also available on Amazon for $478.50.
Check price on Amazon
Noblechairs is a German maker of luxury gaming chairs. The Noblechairs HERO is its flagship model. It stands out with superb build quality, integrated lumbar support, and stunning executive designs.
The detailed PU leather designs are a big attraction. Perforations on seat and backrest contact spots enhance breathability. As well, color-accent diamond-pattern embroidery decorates the backrest.
One big problem prevents the HERO from ranking higher: it’s often out of stock. On both the Noblechairs site and Amazon, these models are frequently unavailable.
If the Noblechairs team can keep up with demand, HERO chairs are among the most stylish options to consider.
Noblechairs HERO standout features
Like the Secretlab Titan, the HERO comes with an internal lumbar support system and a neck support pillow. Turn the dial on the side of the chair to increase or decrease the depth of support.
The other standout is the sleek executive design. All models come upholstered in premium perforated PU leather with elaborate diamond-pattern embroidery.
It’s an imposing, powerful design with a powerful vibe. As the centerpiece of a home or office workstation, the HERO offers both comfort and aesthetic appeal.
Summary of HERO features
One oddity with the HERO chair’s specs is the backrest recline. Most premium gaming chairs can recline to at least 160 degrees. With high-back support, a deep recline turns a gaming chair into a lounger.
In comparison, a limited recline to 125° forces users to sit quasi-upright at all times. That’s not an issue when gaming, but can be annoying if you want to relax.
- Unique feature: integrated lumbar support (no lumbar cushion needed, although one is provided).
- Functionality: extra large padded 4D adjustable armrests; recline to 125°; tilt lock.
- Comfort: cold cure foam padding; removable neck and lumbar pillows included.
- Upholstery: premium perforated PU leather. This material is durable, easy to clean and breathable.
- Support: steel frame; powder-coated, corrosion resistant aluminium base; extra large PU casters.
- Warranty: 2-year warranty.
- Seat width & depth: 20.5″ (W) x 21.7″ (D)
- Backrest height & width: 22.5″ (W) x 35″ (H)
- Seat height: 18.3-21.5″
- Size rating: 5’5″ to 6’2 tall; up to 330 pounds
Noblechairs HERO summary
German engineering is famous worldwide for its quality and attention to detail. The Noblechairs HERO reflects these qualities with stylish executive flair.
Combined with premium adjustable features and an integrated lumbar, it’s a very attractive option. This partially explains why HERO chairs are often out of stock — when available, they sell quickly.
Beyond spotty availability, the other issue is the short 2-year warranty. Circa 2021, several cheap gaming chairs come with 3-year warranties or better. When paying a premium price, you should get a premium warranty as well.
On the upside, these models are comfortable, luxurious, and stylish. A HERO will look just as good in a boardroom as it will in a gaming room. If styling is your main priority, the HERO chair is an excellent choice.
Learn more about this model in this Noblechairs HERO Gaming Chair Review.
More About Racing-Style Pro Esports Chairs
All types of ergonomic chairs have two primary objectives. Those are to support a neutral posture and movement while sitting for long periods. The former exerts the least amount of stress on a seated body. The latter mitigates health risks caused by sedentary behavior.
Combined, posture support plus movement helps users to sit longer, feel better, and be more productive.
Pro Esports chair definition
Among both cheap and expensive gaming chairs, neutral sitting support works the same way. The difference with pro esports chairs is that they are better suited to providing full-time support.
Feature-wise, pro esports chairs stand apart from cheap models with four essentials:
- 4D armrests: these adjust in four directions, giving a full range of support for the arms.
- Cold-cured foam padding: the premium padding choice in the furniture industry provides consistent, adaptable resistance. Luxury cars, theater seats and high-end gaming chairs use this material.
- Premium upholstery: higher-quality faux leathers or fabrics that support 24-7 comfort. No matter how long you sit in premium upholstered chairs, the material will remain cool and breathable.
- Multifunction-tilt lock: this is a relaxation feature that lets you tilt and lock the seat at angles. Designed to stimulate movement in the hips, it pulls you away from your desk into a deep, relaxing recline.
Supercharge hack: add an ergonomic footrest
The more money you pay for an ergonomic chair, the more complex movement functionality is included. The problem is that in all types of chairs, typing requires a fixed upright position. However, fancy ergo chair synchro-tilt functionality rocks and reclines.
As well, a gaming chair’s tilt-lock pulls your body into a recline away from the seat. That isn’t useful for proper keyboard or mouse operation.
In contrast, adding an ergonomic footrest lets you enjoy robust movement — while in a fixed, upright typing position.
Boost movement, height, and back support
On top of the near-constant movement, adding a footrest yields other benefits. Those include:
- Optimized desk height: for people under 5’9″, most desk surfaces are around 2″ too high. To compensate, short users must raise their seat to align forearms with their workstation. That leaves feet dangling off the ground, weakening your power to sit upright. Add a footrest to fix this problem instantly.
- Less pressure on the thighs: feet planted into an elevated footrest reduces the total power absorbed by the seat. Instead of pressing the thighs into the seat, that power curls through the hips and into the lower back.
- Improved lower back support: using a footrest increases pressure into the lower back. With proper lumbar support in that area, the spine aligns and harnesses that power to support a crisp neutral alignment.
Add a footrest for under $50
Most of Amazon’s best-selling ergonomic footrests cost less than $50. This has massive ramifications for ergonomic chair shoppers. Why pay $1500 for a fancy ergo chair when a $450 esports gaming chair + footrest does a more effective job?
Both options support neutral postures over long periods. However, only the gaming chair stacked with footrest offers dynamic sitting in fixed typing positions with full-body support. Learn more in this detailed report:
Health, wellness, and productivity benefits
It is estimated that 85% of American men and 75% of women suffer from anterior pelvic tilt. Chronic slouching flattens the lumbar curve and shortens the hip flexors. That misaligns the pelvis and tilts it forward.
Sitting this way degrades health, drains energy levels, and destroys motivation. For example, slouched sitting sends a subconscious signal for your abdominal muscles to relax. Over time, slouching weakens your core, further hindering your ability to sit up straight.
To compensate, other muscles must work harder. That causes further distortions including a higher lower back, slumped shoulders, and imbalanced hips. A pro esports gaming chair provides the tools to reverse these issues.
How do pro esports gaming chairs help?
Compared to cheap gaming chairs, pro esports models offer better padding, upholstery, and features. While both support movement and a neutral posture, pro-tier models do so with more luxury. Over full-time sitting hours, paying extra for luxury is well worth it.
However, to unlock the full benefits, it’s important to use a gaming chair correctly. That means sitting with your feet planted on the floor, hips tucked deep into the seat, and your lower back pressed into the lumbar support. Over long periods, this position exerts the least amount of stress on your body. Once your body adjusts to sitting this way, expect myriad benefits. Those include:
- No more headaches: good posture reduces the neck tension that causes migraines.
- Improved energy levels: an aligned, supported body doesn’t need to work the muscles as hard. That leaves a huge surplus of energy to use on focused computing productivity.
- Reduced joint stress: with your body in alignment, there is less negative tension in the hips. That, in turn, reduces pressure on connecting joints.
- Greater oxygen intake: a good sitting posture opens the chest cavity, stimulating deeper breathing. In some cases, this yields as much as 30% more oxygen intake with each breath.
- Improved digestion: a slouched body compresses organs, slows digestion, and often leads to constipation. A neutral sitting position reverses this by reducing seated abdominal pressure.
To unlock the full benefits of your gaming chair, follow these neutral sitting pointers:
Office-style esports chair alternatives
Several office-style ergonomic chairs for gamers have emerged in recent years. If the top-rated racing-style chairs don’t impress, here are some popular office-style gaming alternatives.
Herman Miller Embody x Logitech G
In mid-2020, Herman Miller collaborated with Logitech on a new high-end gaming chair. Soon after, this became the official chair of elite esports teams like Complexity Gaming and Team Solo Mid.
Many of the world’s top streamers use this chair — because elite streamers can afford it. For average users, a racing-style gaming chair like the Titan EVO is a more affordable and practical option.
That said, if you have the budget, the Embody chair comes stacked with elite features. The highlight is a Pixelated backrest with world-class adaptability. It operates like a human spine, with ‘ribs’ that flex as the user moves.
The point is to provide consistent posture support, no matter how the user sits. This unit works so well that slouching in an Embody chair is difficult. Other key features:
- Synchro-tilt: seat pan angle 3° to 15°; backrest 94° to 120°
- Pixelated back support: the backrest has a central spine with flexible ribs. Each rib adjusts when you lean back to support the natural curve of your spine.
- BackFit angle adjustment: this lets you position the back of the chair to fit the curvature of your back.
- Seat adjustments: adjust the seat’s height and depth.
- Backrest: adjust recline tension; 3-position tilt-lock; synchro-tilt
One big difference between racing-style chairs and the Embody is the recline. The latter is designed to keep users in an upright working position at all times. As a result, it only lets you recline to 120°.
Beyond the Embody, Herman Miller offers Aeron and Sayle gaming chairs with comparable features.
To learn more, check out this Herman Miller Gaming Chair Review.
Made in South Korea, the Sidiz T80 rose to pro esports fame in 2019. First, Gen G (one of South Korea’s top esports teams) adopted the T80 as its official team chair.
Soon after, popular streamer DrDisrespect started using one. As a result, the T80 is a popular office-style alternative to pricey Herman Miller chairs.
T80 chairs come in standard black, and also a pair of Marvel superhero designs. The Captain America version comes with blue styling. The Iron Man version comes in a striking mix of red and gold.
For around half the price of an Embody chair, the T80 offers slightly lesser features and a shorter warranty. Highlights:
- Synchro-tilt: seat pan angle 1°; backrest 90° to 114°.
- Spinal curve support: height adjustable lumbar; height and depth-adjustable padded headrest.
- 3D armrests: adjust the arms in three directions. The range provides robust support for the shoulders and wrists.
- Seat slide plus slope: slide the seat forward or back; manually slope down by -1°.
- Premium Padding: resilient memory foam with a layer of antibacterial elastic sponge. This provides firm, dense, very comfortable support.
- Warranty: three years, plus 30-day money-back-guarantee (details)
For a closer look at this model, check out this Sidiz T80 Gaming Task Chair Review.
The chairs listed in this review are for hard-core power users. That includes serious video gamer players and full-time computer users. Examples of serious computer users include full-time office workers, content creators, and students. Among gamers and non-gamers alike, the gaming chairs listed in this article are the best on the market.
These rank among the best for the quality of features, reliability, and aesthetic appeal. The most important thing that these chairs do is support a healthy posture while sitting. From all models reviewed, expect superb back support plus incredible comfort.
To ensure the best results while using your chair, it’s important to use it correctly. That involves adjusting to sitting in a neutral posture, which places the least stress on a seated body over long periods.
No matter which chair you buy, sitting in this manner will yield spectacular results. Expect improved posture, focus, energy levels, and more.
To master the basics, check out this step-by-step tutorial. Following the steps will help you to sit longer, feel better, and be more productive.