GTRACING is a Chinese manufacturer based out of Shanghai. In 2015, their assessment of the gaming chair market found products that were either too low in quality or too expensive. Later that year, the GTRACING gaming chair was launched in China to great reception. Expansion quickly followed into the US, Canada, Japan and Europe.
Today, GTRACING has been recognized as one of the leading players in the gaming chair industry. A young company with a passion for e-sports, their goal is "to provide more than 2 million great users with racing-style gaming chairs and devote ourselves in offering our customers an ultimate option to better their sitting experience."
Standard GTRACING features
All GTRACING models are budget priced at less than $200. While there are differing models and price points, all share these common features:
- Ergonomic design: all chairs are designed to place the neck and spine in optimal ergonomic alignment for long hours of sitting. This means that gamers and computer users can maximize performance while at the same time optimizing their posture
- 2D adjustable armrests: basic up-down adjustability.
- Deep recline: dmodels with footrests recline to 165 degrees; other models go back 170 degrees. Per our Gaming Chair User Manual, position between 100-110 degrees for work, and deeper back for relaxing or sleeping.
- Combined mesh and leather upholstery: comfortable mesh fabric allows for breathability, while PU leather accents provide enhanced durability where it's needed the most.
- Sturdy support: steel frame, heavy-duty 5-point base, smooth rolling casters and gas-powered lift.
- Removable neck and lumbar cushions: positioned correctly, these support the neck while ensuring that the spine remains in perfect alignment.
- Weight: support for up to 300 pounds.
- Warranty: 1 year coverage on parts; free replacement or refund within 30 days.
GTRACING Pros and Cons
What's to like and dislike about GTRACING gaming chairs:
The Best GTRACING gaming chairs
All GTRACING gaming chairs are based on their very popular classic model. Higher-priced models add Bluetooth speakers, retractable footrests, thicker padding and upgraded upholstery. Every one of these models will support long hours of gaming or working with impressive comfort - while keeping your neck and spine in proper alignment.
As far as budget gaming chairs go, these models are among the best.
GTRACING brand overview
GTRACING gaming chairs are designed for both esports enthusiasts and professionals who spend long hours at computer workstations. All models are based on their super popular Classic Racing Style Gaming Chair.
Available in a range of color options, these gaming chairs will fit any decor and any life. The aim here is good posture and comfort. Everything has been designed to have you sitting in the correct position and to protect you from posture-related injury.
Who are these products for?
The great thing about these chairs is that they can be used by anyone. The size of the chair makes it readily available to people with larger body types and those who are tall. The chair will bring comfort to anyone who uses it.
These chairs can be used by beginners, pro gamers, programmers, designers and everyone who spends long hours sitting at a desk. Once you have your chair assembled, all you have to do is sit in it.
Straight out of the box, you will see many cool things. These products come disassembled, and there are no tools. That's because standard screwdrivers will get your GTRACING chair assembled in less than 20 minutes.
All models include:
- Metal frame
- PU leather upholstery
- Smooth rolling casters
- A thickly padded chair seat
- Removable lumbar and neck pillows
- Adjustable armrests
- Gas-powered lift
Overview of features
GTRACING gaming chairs are designed to support comfortable sitting for all body types. The cushioning on these chairs provides enough support that you will not get stiff or sore from extended playing. There is also a neck and lumbar pillow to support and align your spine, giving you the correct posture for gaming.
Smooth rolling casters and 360 degree swivel gives a full range of motion, while the armrests and headrest can be height adjusted.
Although GTRACING is one of the more popular gaming chair brands, there are plenty of competitors out there. Check out these reviews of solid budget gaming chair alternatives.
Finding a great gaming chair is usually easier said than done, but with the information at hand, you can make an informed choice.
GTRACING gaming chairs are popular among pros and beginners alike. Thick padding makes for a very comfortable seat that supports long hours of gaming or working. Best of all, these chairs will comfortably keep your spine in alignment.
With your body locked in your vitality will skyrocket. Instead of worrying about aches and pains, you can put all of your energy and focus into your game or work project.
If you don't need plush upholstery and fancy 4D adjustable armrests, these gaming chairs give you everything you need at very reasonable prices.