Elder Scrolls Online Console Enhanced releases in mind-June. This release lets ESO run on powerful new Xbox X|S and PS5 hardware. To celebrate, Noblechairs has released the world’s first Elder Scrolls gaming chair.
Noblechairs is a German maker of premium gaming chairs. The new Elder Scrolls edition is based on the Noblechairs Hero. That is a large, luxurious chair with integrated lumbar support and executive styling. Features at a glance:
- Unique feature: integrated lumbar support (no lumbar cushion needed, although one is provided).
- Functionality: extra large padded 4D adjustable armrests; recline with tilt lock to 125°.
- Comfort: cold cure foam padding; removable neck and lumbar pillows included.
- Upholstery: premium perforated PU leather. This material is durable, easy to clean and breathable.
- Support: steel frame; powder-coated, corrosion resistant aluminium base; extra large PU casters.
- Warranty: 2-year warranty.
To learn more, check this review of the best Noblechairs gaming chairs.
Noblechairs Hero Elder Scrolls Gaming Chair
Game publisher Bethesda recently announced that ESO: Console Enhanced will release on June 15. That date has been pushed back a few times and may get pushed back again.
Despite potential delays, the new Elder Scrolls gaming chair is available to order online. For now, chairs are available exclusively on the Noblechairs website for $499.99.
Like most Hero chairs, the ESO Edition has a dark PU leather base. Golden accents and embroidery add aesthetic pop. The Elder Scrolls logo is embroidered on the crest of the headrest. On the back is a white dragon with gold flecks, recalling the vibe of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
This isn’t the first video game-themed chair from Noblechairs. Last year, the company also released Hero editions for the DOOM and Fallout video games. Other popular themed chairs on the market pay tribute to Dota 2, World of Warcraft, League of Legends, and more.